- Kasetsart Energy and Technology Management Center (KETM)
- Established on December 28, 2555 by the approval of the board meeting on the agenda number 19/2555.
- As an excellent center on Energy saving technology and IT management.
KETM is an energy and technology think-tank that focusing on the use of smart technology to promote energy security and intelligent society.
- KETM is a research service center that specialized on innovation and technology management especially in energy conservations and renewable energy, as well as applications of information technology in organizations.
- KETM focuses on producing quality empirical research projects and practical implications on technology adoption and energy management.
- KETM promotes and supports public policy by strengthening technical services and technological innovations that valuably contributed to favorable social and economic outcomes.
- Practical and Empirical Research
- Human Resource Development
- Technology Adoption & Development
- Academic Services